V-Fit MCCT1 Combination 2-in-1 Magnetic Cycle & Elliptical Trainer Review
A wide variety of workout machines exist on the market. There are many reasons why people prefer using these over jogging or going to the gym. You can workout any time that suits you instead of adhering to the opening and closing times of your local gym (lowest price).
You can exercise in the privacy of your own home, and don’t have to cancel your daily session because it happens to be raining or snowing outside. The V-Fit MCCT1 Combination 2-in-1 Magnetic Cycle and Elliptical Trainer offers you all of these benefits. Below I will highlight some of this product’s key features:
- The machine comes with an adjustable seat and large anti-slip foot pedals, suitable for a variety of heights and sizes. Not needing to worry about your feet slipping off the foot holds means you can dedicate your entire attention to your exercise, as well as increase your stride length without concern.
- This device comes with a screen that has an exercise monitor and multiple functions. It’s simple and easy to use even for us less tech-savvy people.
- Synchronized handlebars allow for a workout that includes the entire body, and not just your legs, ensuring that you receive a balanced workout.
- The space saving design of this model provides all of the benefits of other models on the market without taking up an entire room in the process. This product is quite compact as well as stylish, and will fit in with the décor of most homes.
- The V-Fit MCCT1 has the option of either forward or reverse motion. Adjustable resistance options allow you to select the best choice for your personalized fitness level. As you advance in your exercise regimen, select higher adjustments. This system will keep you motivated and interested in your workout plan.
- When you order the V-Fit, it comes with all of the necessary implements for putting it together. No extra tools are needed for assembly, a unique and convenient feature.
- This model is very quiet. I was able to watch TV or listen to music while exercising without needing to worry about being able to hear over the noise of my workout machine. While other models can be heard from across the house or upstairs, this one is nearly silent. This makes it very convenient for those of us with families, or neighbours on the floor above or below us.
While a treadmill offers many of the benefits listed above, it does not provide low impact exercise, and can harm your knees and ankles. An elliptical is more suitable for people that have any type of joint issues or back problems. Being seated while working out takes a lot of pressure off of these often problematic areas.
I would recommend having at least one pair of helping hands there when you put this elliptical together, but it isn’t very difficult and takes much less time than other elliptical machines. Once assembled, the V-Fit trainer is very sturdy and doesn’t move around. Overall, a great purchase.