Body Sculpture BE5920 Elliptical Trainer Review
Fitness machines are useful for a variety of reasons. Not everyone enjoys going to the gym, you only have to pay for it once, they can provide exercise that’s easy on your joints but still great cardio, and you can get your daily exercise in regardless of weather. The health benefits of working out regularly are well known, so now it’s just a matter of choosing between all the different devices that exist out there for this purpose. The Body Sculpture BE5920 Fan Elliptical Trainer provides a variety of beneficial functions. Let’s review some of those below (lowest price):
- This device has wide foot pedals, suitable for feet of any size. The pedals are non slip, allowing for wider stride length than other machines, without the concern of losing your balance.
- This machine has dual use handlebars, giving you the option of stationary or moving. This means you can receive either a full body workout (including your arms), or a lower body focused workout.
- The Body Sculpture BE5920 Fan Elliptical Trainer is made with a steel frame, making it extra sturdy and durable. While other, similar products have a tendency to shake, this one remains stable even during high intensity workouts.
- Easy assembly recommends having two people, but I found it perfectly possible to put this together myself, and it didn’t take long at all. Straightforward instructions made assembling this machine easy and hassle free.
Products from Amazon.co.uk
Price: £899.00Was: £1,099.00
Price: £675.00Was: £899.00
Price: Out of stock
Price: £475.00Was: £629.00
Price: Out of stock
- This device is suitable for people with back problems since it provides an exercise that is low impact and easy on your joints and bones.
- This trainer has a manual dial, allowing you to select different exercise resistances.
- The computerised monitor keeps train of time, distance, and calories burned. The display is simple and easy to read.
- Designed to take up less space than other models on the market, this device fits well into any home, and has a stylish look to it, adding to the design of your house.
- The machine is quiet. I was able to workout early in the mornings without disturbing my spouse in the next room. A noisy workout device can distract from your exercise session, so this helps a lot with focus.
Whether you are seeking a fitness machine for improving overall health or just want to look better for the summer, the Body Sculpture BE5920 Fan Elliptical Trainer will provide you with whatever it is you need. This device allows you to choose between an overall workout which engages both the upper and lower body, or the static-handle bar setting which will engage just your legs. This variety will keep your sessions interesting and help you stay motivated.
Focusing mainly on cardiovascular fitness, this device combines the benefits of running, skiing, step exercise, and cycle training. Work out in the comfort of your own home, without paying gym membership fees or needing to wait your turn to use machines. This model does not come with wheels, but does have rubber grips, ensuring that the machine stays in place while in use.